Hood Services 24 is a Commercial Kitchen Ventilation company specializing in Repairs & Installations servicing commercial kitchens throughout New Jersey, Philadelphia, New York, & Connecticut. We are Certified and follow NFPA 96 guidelines. We stock all size fan motors and exhaust fans to get you up and running as fast as possible.
1. Does it seem like your exhaust hood is not working properly?
2. Why is my restaurant hot and smokey?
3. Is smoke staying in your kitchen?
4. Are your chefs complaining because it is too hot in the kitchen?
“We Will Solve Your Problems.”
When to Schedule Hood Services:
- Noisy motor: an exhaust fan motor makes loud noises while operating, problems might be found in the blower wheel housing. The motor bearings or other components may also be worn out and need to be replaced.
- Malfunctioning light on: a defective control board or electrical issue may cause your vent hood to stop working.
- Smoky kitchen: the vent hood can not clear smoke from your kitchen, it could be preventing proper ventilation, including a broken fan blade or a foreign object lodged in the blower motor.
24-Hour Emergency Service:
At Hood Services 24, we offer emergency repairs to all of our customers in NJ, Philadelphia, NY, & CT – 24 hours a day, if your restaurant has any vent hood problems, contact us and we will get your kitchen up and running as fast as possible.
At Hood Services 24, We deliver honesty, integrity, and professionalism to customers in NJ, Philadelphia, NY, & CT. Our goal is to make sure your kitchen is safe and efficient and to keep your facilities protected from grease fires.
If you are a restaurant owner or you own a commercial kitchen in New Jersey, Philadelphia, or a 50-mile radius of Danbury, CT., call Hood Services 24 at 1-800-854-2068 for all your vent hood service and repair needs.